Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lazy Sunday :)

It is almost near study week of my last exams on my final semester.
These days, I feel like... everything is mixed up in my head.
I've been thinking about my plan after graduation. I have applied to some companies here, in Malaysia and Singapore, but so far, there was only one interview job.
I'm pretty sure life's gonna be tougher after graduation.

I know I have lots of things I need to do and think about, but I wanna reward myself for one day off.
And I choose today.

I've been spending my late noon by looking at Grey's Anatomy Season Finale 'Flight' in Youtube and Google, hoping that I could find new spoilers for this last episode of season 8. Waiting until Friday (well, this movie is aired on Thursday night in US, so I can just download it on Friday night) just simply kills me. Been told that all the main characters are in life-threatened due to plane crash. Shoot. I'm just hoping that one character that will die in this episode is not my McDreamy a.k.a Derek Shepherd. This show is no longer worth to be waited if Shonda just kills him, for McDreamy's sake.

And when I realized no new spoiler, I moved to watching Sonia Lee's wedding video with Andy. Sonia is known in Jayesslee, with her twin sister, Janice. I looked at their wedding photos and they were all sophisticated. I could feel the magic behind all smiles, all decorations and the wedding itself. Don't blame me if I was imagining my own wedding too =P.

I was curious who was behind these all magnificent photos. It was actually Australian young pretty photographer, Jenny Sun. You can find her blog here. I was completely amazed with her blog. With her layout, with her photography, and with her writing.

There was a special section for 'Travel'. This led me into thinking, "When am I going to travel to Europe?"

Traveling to Europe has been my dream since I was kid. I am always left speechless and jaw-dropped every time I see anything, culinary, old buildings, winding street, people, arts, attractions, simply anything, related to Europe. I've been dreaming of standing in front of Eiffel, riding a gondola in Venice, praying in the Basilisk of St. Peter, getting thrown chocolate and flowers in German, watching football match in Portugal, visiting Madame Tussauds in UK, taking pictures in front of Colloseums, and bla bla bla bla.

I was born to enjoy the beauty of the world. I really really want to travel there, someday.

But then, something popped up in my head when I was looking at Jenny's wedding photography.
When is the best time to travel?

I always imagine to travel to Europe with my good friends, not with my current family or my future family. I couldn't imagine going to backpack to Europe with my mom and dad or with my husband and children.
I just could not.
I want my first experience traveling to Europe with my good friends.
Of course, since now only Sylfester, Ley, David, Topel, Lia, Erick, Jetink, and Ivan that are in my mind, I imagine I will go to Europe someday with all of them. But who knows? I once imagined going to Redang and Perhentian with my old friends from CIMP, but it turned out, I was going with my new good friends. These people I love so much.



Who knows I'm going to meet other good friends out there who will accompany me traveling? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment