Thursday, August 11, 2011

HEY this is me!

*cleaning out the dust*
*sneezing badly*

Well, folks. If my blog was a room, I supposed there would be so much dust and many spiders in it.
Coz yeah, I rarely update this blog. :)

Quick update.
I am now a fifth-semester student in Monash Uni.
Quite free for these weeks. But pretty sure I'm gonna be like a busy bee for following weeks. :)

And in this post, I wanna do something stupid. I got these questions from my tumblr : www.nadyakarina.tumblr.com :)
Check these out!

Weird things you do when you're alone
Dancing like crazy. like I'm in a club.

How have you changed in the past two years?
I've become stronger, mentally and physically. I've become more independent. But I've lost much trust to people.

What kind of person attracts you?
Friendly. Talkative. Easy going. Responsible. Smart.

What you wear to bed?
Daster. (some kind of dress of pajamas)

5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex
Opposite sex: smoking. stinky. long hair. can't drive. "gombal".
Same sex: smoking. bitchy. arrogant. disloyal.

The person you like and why you like them?
You sure? It's like I'm gonna mention all my best friends. and this is gonna take loads of words to describe the reason why I like them.

You opinion on cheating on people
I did cheat once. But the thing is, nobody likes to be cheated on, right? If I am cheated on? I'm gonna take a revenge, of course.

Something you're currently worrying about
To be honest, I am worried that I am not gonna marry anybody. I am worried I am gonna be single forever. *sigh.

Your last kiss?
July 17th, 2010.

Your views on drugs and alcohol
Alcohol yes. Drugs BIG NO.

Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is
SINGLE IS GOOD. especially when you still have someone that puts attention to you. :)

Things you want to say to your ex?
Thank you for coloring my life back then. My life would be sooooooo flat without you. :)

A date you would love to go on?
Well since i love traveling so much, I prefer a trip-date, meaning we (two of us) go somewhere like Genting or Cameron Highlands together. :)

Something disgusting you do
I poo everywhere, like in every place, I've ever pooed. Of course in the toilet, not in the highway or in the table.

The best thing to happen to you this week
Uuumm... I think this Thursday. I got no class, so I spent the day with watching The Mentalist, creambath-in, luluran-ing, and doing my lab reports. and oh yeah, I went to practice choir too. :)

3 things you are proud of about your personality
Friendly. Loyal. Warm.

THings that make you scared
FLYING ON THE AIRPLANE. animals. to be forgotten. to be left out.

Disrespecting parents
Well, I used to be disrespecting my parents back when I was a pre-teenager. But I'm trying not to do that anymore.

Something that never fails to make you feel better
When I am in bad mood, I usually eat indomie and talk to my girl friends, and eventually I feel better.

The last argument you had
I forget.

Something you can't seem to get over
My first ex.

10 things about you people don't really expect
Well I am quite easy to predict. But people do not know that:
I like horror movie. I eat indomie more often than people think. I still stalk my first ex's fb (using one of my friend's account). I was once expelled from my home. I dislike one of my current friends. What else huh?

Something you always think "what if..." about
I used to think "what if I have not gone to Malaysia, me and my first ex would have never broken up" and "what if my second ex has not gone to NZ, me and my second ex would have never broken up".
Well, I'm pretty satisfied with my life, except for my love relationship.

Things you want to say to 5 different people
Casey: Let's befriend again! I am tired having a cold war with you.
Nicky: I miss you babe. :(
Lia: You are my little angel. Thanks for always being here when I need you the most.
Mum: I miss you miss you miss youuuuuuu.
Dad: YOU ARE THE BEST DAD. KEEP FIGHTING OVER THOSE DICKHEADS!!!!!!!!!

10 ways to win your heart
*well this is a little bit materialistic, i know. but hey I'm just trying to be honest!*
1. show that you are interested with me.
2. prioritize me over others (especially other girls)
3. accompany me all the time.
4. be responsible with your own life. how could you be responsible with me if you can't take responsibility over yourself?
5. be smart. i don't like guys who are lazy to go to school or work.
6. show me that you can drive! hahahaha.
7. be tidy. have a hair cut. don't smoke.
8. be strong and manly.
9.well, i likely to be attracted to a photographer. but you don't have to be one actually.
10. you have to be taller than me. :)

Your religious beliefs
I believe in Jesus.

Talk about your siblings.
My brother is THE BEST. I love him like VERY MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH. We are like couple. We like to sleep together, play games, heart-to-heart, like everything! We never fight, at all. If we argue about something, we just need less than 1 hour to "baikan". Last time we fought i think couple years ago.

The month you were happiest this year and why
um.. July? Coz I broke up with my ex (oh how I love the feeling of relief), I spent days with my family. and even when I was back to Malaysia, my friends were here waiting for me. and no assignments assigned yet. :)

A picture of yourself.


What changed this month and what you hope will happen next month
What changed? umm. i don't think something has changed much. But I do hope I will get closer to someone next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment