Gue tiba-tiba ngerasa takut.
Takut buat lulus Monash.
Padahal, sepanjang gue kuliah di Monash, 80% harapan gue adalah cepet-cepet lulus dari Monash.
Because you will never imagine my hell life in Monash.
Tapi, begitu waktu bergerak dengan cepetnya, tanpa ampun, menuju akhir dari waktu kuliah gue di Monash, suddenly I am scared.
Scared of getting out from my comfort zone.
Gue nggak pernah khawatir sama "perjalanan" gue setelah lulus Bachelor dari Monash.
It is either taking master or getting a job.
It is either one of them.
If I have the chance taking master degree, I will definitely take dietetics or human nutrition or psychology or marketing.
If I have to get a job, I believe I will get one.
Why am I never afraid of choosing one of them? It is because I believe God will lead me. I won't walk alone.
But, when it comes to getting out from comfort zone, it's only me and myself left.
I really thank God for giving me such... amazing last year.
To be honest, after what I've been through, I do not expect having unforgettable last year, like this.
I once read a quote.
"Sometimes we need to let something good fall apart so something better fall together"
Quote ini sangat sangat menggambarkan diri gue yang sekarang.
It took away my pride, my fragile heart, and part of myself to let good things fall apart.
But look what I've gained after letting good things fall apart. Happiness. Good friends. Adventure. Experience. Laugh. Trust. Unforgettable memories. More good pictures. and one important thing, new comfort zone.
I really want to thank my friends who have made my days.
Because of them, my gloomy days turn to smiley days.
My tears are shed, my worries are gone.
Thank you, Angela Nathalia, Alvianie Jessyca Sutikno, Sherley Kuncoro, Sylfester Arian Gunawan, Ivan Reynard, David Nugraha Santosa, Christofel Wong, Stella Amanda, Margaret Churchill, Yohan Marselinus, Richard Jerry, Kenneth Cheang, Kristoforus Rusli, Katarina Siena, Sylvia Lautan, and my twin sister, Ribka Julia.
(For those whom I don't mention here: it's not like you don't mean much to me, but I just want to be honest with myself. I am sorry if I don't mention you intentionally or unintentionally.)
No comments:
Post a Comment