This was the best mid break I've ever had. Seriously. The best. I mean it.
For almost 3.5 years I've been in Malaysia. This was the best mid break.
It all started from I got accepted to Sweet Kiss Sdn. Bhd. for my internship. And Monash Ball. And finally, TRIP TO PENANG.
In short, I've been looking for the job since last semester, and finally I got this internship in Sweet Kiss. Well, it is not a big company, but enough for me to have new experience working in food industry. :)
Monash Ball 2011, Soiree A L'opera was held on September 23rd, 2011 in Marriott Hotel, Putrajaya.
Overall shows were not that interesting, but I was quite happy, just by being with my friends, Sherley, Novita, Yoan, Sylfester, Ivan, David, and Christofel.
Here are some spotlights on us!
Ah, life's good.
The following two days, we had the trip to Penang!
Wanna know our days in Penang, check out my travel blog here.
cheers.
![]() |
| ~me and my date, Christofel~ |
As usual, after Monash Ball, there was after party held. This time, after party was held in one of the clubs in Puchong. But since we had no idea where the location was, so we decided to go to Ministry of Sound - Euphoria and had a good time!
Ah, life's good.
The following two days, we had the trip to Penang!
Wanna know our days in Penang, check out my travel blog here.
cheers.








No comments:
Post a Comment