Places I have ever been.
I traveled a lot in Malaysia. You know, it is such a waste if I don't take the chances of conquering Malaysia during my 4-years-living-in-Malaysia.
I shared almost all of my trips in my travel blog.
For a foreigner, I can proudly say I have been to many places here. Even my Malaysian friends do not go to places I went =P
So, start with the most fascinating beach I've ever been to.
Redang & Perhentian Islands.
Tioman islands.
Pangkor islands.
Gold coast beach.
Cameron Highlands.
Ipoh.
Penang.
Melaka.
Gua Tempurung.
Fireflies Park.
Bukit Melawati.
Putrajaya Bridge.
Little Genting.
Genting Highlands.
Bukit Tinggi.
French Castle
Bangsar.
Kuala Lumpur.
China Town.
-please insert a photo here-
-coz I just realized I have none-
Danga Bay.
Those are in Malaysia (well, as long as I remember that's all).
On the other hand, I didn't travel much because my parents don't like to travel.
I have just been to:
Bandung.
Semarang.
Jogjakarta.
Solo.
Bali.
And other countries.
Singapore.
Thailand.
Australia.
And when I talk about places I want so badly to go... I always mention about Europe countries, especially France, Sweden, Italy, UK, Rome, and Vatican.
Been dreaming to visit these countries. Hopefully in 10 years, I can posts my stories and pictures in those countries.
Cheers. :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment