Hi all!
I know, I know. I have been missing in action a lot lately. Been busy with my work and personal life.
Actually im now on my way back to JB. Cant sleep eventhough im super sleepy coz im the only passenger in the bus. So, I need to be 100% awake.
Anyway, lets go for day 10: dream wedding!
I will put aside my boyfriend's opinion (sorry A :p) on this. Haha.
I loooveeee everything about wedding.
You know, the flower, the cakes, the decoration, everything!
I want peonies and lily on my wedding. White rose wouldn't hurt also.
Then I want it to be outdoor, if possible in garden with small lake.
I want lots and lots of small christmas lamp around the altar.
I want a white dress like Bella in twilight.
Oh ya, since I love green and pink so much, I want my wedding theme to be green and pink.
The cakes must be at least three tier!
Note that I only want close ppl to be invited. I dont like too many ppl coming to my wedding.
Lets see how my real wedding will be :p
Yes you are right. Wedding is the day in which a girl is treating like an angel. Till wedding we are not okay with our preparations. Once it done no value for those. I hope you will be here after your wedding.
ReplyDeleteCustom essay writing service