I am pissed off and I need to write if I am pissed off.
As I told you in the previous post, I have, ups, had been accepted to Sweetkiss for my summer internship.
BUT SOMETHING CAME UP THREE DAYS AGO.
I was asked to send acceptable letter to my professor.
So I called Sweetkiss and asked for the letter.
But what I was replied was:
"OH SORRY MISS, THE PERSON IN CHARGE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HAS ALREADY RESIGNED"
"well, she should have told you about my application, shouldn't she?"
"WELL, SHE DID NOT INFORM ANYTHING ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP. BUT I WILL TRY TO LOOK IT UP"
"Please try to find my application. Or do I need to send another one?"
"OKAY, YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR CV AND I WILL LOOK AT IT"
And I waited for the next two days.
And this morning, in the middle of my dream, my friend called me and informed me that she was still on the program, while me, I need to call them to get the confirmation.
So I called them. And you know, what did they say?
"SORRY MISS, BECAUSE MISS ALINE (this bitch who interviewed and accepted me, then bailed) DELETED YOUR APPLICATION AND UNFORTUNATELY SHE DID NOT FOLLOW THIS UP TO THE HIGHER POSITION"
"But I was already accepted there. I could show you the email"
"BUT SORRY MISS, THERE IS NO MORE VACANCY LEFT FOR YOU. IT'S ALL FULL"
"But I really need this internship"
"SORRY MISS WE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING"
you mutherfocker.
sorry if i swear too much.
but HEY IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY EXAM!
besides all my heart-problems, AND NOW COMES THIS STUPID PROBLEM!
I'm totally fucked up.
But as my dad advised me, I need to look at positive sides.
Maybe God just wants to help me getting another job nearer.
Maybe God just wants to help me getting another job which is better than sweetkiss.
Maybe God just wants to give me "lessons" so next time, I would ask for acceptance letter.
Maybe God just wants me to learn how hard it is to seek for a job.
Ah, i feel a little bit relieved.
Gotta go hitting the books.
Wish me luck on my exam! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment