Saturday, November 6, 2010

you and I are different. everybody knows it.

As we have been together for about 2 years, finally I spotted major differences between me and you.

One. I will never be able to ignore you, or not to text you, or not to call you. Even though I shout out loud that i hate you, I don’t care about you anymore, etc etc. Trust me. Those are only words. No matter how deep you’ve hurt me, I won’t ever forsake you. But unfortunately, you can’t do that to me. I once made a mistake and you decided to ignore me whole day. You know that could bring me down, yet you still did it. Poor me. Perhaps you just don’t love me as much as I do. :(

Second. You are my first priority. and always be. I don’t know if this relates to the fact that girls are multi-tasking, but yes. I always spare my time for you, even when I’m busy doing something else. I can text or call you when I’m driving (of course, I stop for a while. I am not that crazy!), when I’m studying, when I’m shopping, when I’m eating, even when I’m sleeping! And yeah, I choose you over my friends. Don’t you know how much time I’ve spent only for you? If I were you, maybe you’d better be outside with your friends, having dinner, studying, etc, rather than being with me. But I still choose you, because you are my first priority. But unfortunately, you can’t do that to me. You really forget me when you’re with your friends, don’t you? Well, I’m trying here neither to judge not blame you, since you are barely out with your friends. But, can you spare me a little time of yours?

Third. I love you, as simple as that. I just can’t live without you. I am addicted to you. Don’t you know how much it hurts when you ignore me? It’s like you’re longing for your drugs, yet you don’t have it. I can’t sleep. I lose my apatite. I cry. You might not have experienced it before, therefore you can’t imagine it. I am not exaggerating, as you might feel. Call me an depressive girl. But I AM FUCKINGLY LONGING FOR YOU! But unfortunately, you don’t feel the same way with me. you can live without me.

Well, I don’t judge you. I wrote this post based on my point of view. I’m sorry if someday you read this, and you are offended.

Please take care of my heart. There’s a “handle with care” sign attached to it.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment