Tuesday, December 7, 2010

back to malaysia

hey fellas.
here i am, back to my not-so-called-home, malaysia.

you know what it felt to be me, today?
it was like, for the first time, stepping on Malaysia.
I flew with Garuda Indonesia, therefore I landed on KLIA, not LCCT (I used to land here, if I use AirAsia).
and to be honest, I miss him.
It was still crystal clear when he picked me up at KLIA, six months ago.
Back then, I walked as fast as I can. I still remember how my heart beat up waiting for his calls (since my number could not be used anymore). I still remember how I was stupid, waiting on wrong line when I claimed on my baggage. I still remember how he lied he was still on his way to airport. I still remember how he hugged me from my back (I didn't see him). I still remember how he held my hand when we were searching for our car. I still remember what happened, exactly.

But today, I was alone. together with those TKIs.
I was totally alone. I knew no one.
I was (and am) scared.
I was scared I was gonna remember you, again.
I was successful forgetting my feelings back in hometown.
but what happened? I remember you. :(

hey, you succeed moving on! you can do it here! :)

and today was not-so-good-day.
gue lupa beli majalah buat bacaan di malay.
jadilah gue beli di bandara.
ternyata harga majalahnya lebih mahal 2x lipat!
dasar konde!

No comments:

Post a Comment