okay, firstly, let me introduce this amazing blog.
it's kinda fashion blog, created by Michelle Hendra.
I am a secret big fan of her, anyway.
I really love the way she wears the outfits.
and the way she captures and edits the pictures.
and the way she chooses the words.
and the way she writes.
and everything!
REALLY. you guys should sneak a peak into her sophisticated blog.
and I am completely inspired by this girl.
Those outfits-matching can be such an inspiration.
of course I do know my limit.
I won't buy such things like she does. They are too much for an average girl like me. :p
Besides, I am not that into fashion stuffs and my father won't be sponsoring my shopping list (unless I get straight A's).
Thus, I need to figure out generic stuffs. (hey ManggaDua, wait for me!)
Other than the fashion thingy, I am so mesmerized by the photographs.
See the editing, the colours, the filters, the contrast, etc etc?
Too bad my internet connection is damn slow at the moment. I wanna post some of her pics, but I couldn't even open the blog. urgh.
and I love her body!!!!!
*secret: i am gonna try harder to lose some weight. 3 more kgs! c'mon!
okay, enough stalking this blog.
time to sleep. I almost contravene my own "oath", to sleep before 1 am. but it's now 12.58 am.
gotta go! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment