Well, i barely open my FB account because I am just... scared.
Maybe I am scared because I'm not ready to get out my comfort zone.
After two days without FB (it is rare case, dear. because I AM a facebooker), finally I am online, again.
At first, I didn't want to open it, but I was curious.
and there you go. I spotted it in my Home.
and suddenly, all the walls that I have built break down.
suddenly, i feel i am pathetic.
We even haven't said "Happy 1st Anniversary, Sayang..."
But in a matter of fact, it's done.
No matter how hard I tried, it's done.
I don't want to, but I have to move on.
As I said, no matter how hard you work it out, LDR won't EVER work.
trust me. I underwent twice and NOTHING worked.
it pisses me off, but what can I do?
and the next question is when am i going to change my relationship status?
No comments:
Post a Comment