actually, not completely.
but i guess i should thank HIM for giving me another chance to "live up" the real me.
i am crazy. i love challenge. i don't like staying home all day. i don't like being alone.
and here i am, the crazy me is back.
yesterday, i spent my morning doing nothing.
facebooking, tweeting, cooking (well, that could not be counted as cooking, since i spoiled my veggie *sigh), and watching old movies.
then, my friends asked me heading to MidValley.
and there we went, to one of my favorite mall in Kuala Lumpur, MidValley.
I felt the smell of Christmas there!
They really worked hard on decorating the main hall!

and see this picture below, me and my lovely super big micky:

urgh too bad i don't have dslr! the decoration was damn awesome!
We didn't spend too much time in MidValley, since we needed to catch Christmas Drama in Ley's church.
and you know what?
I wasn't regret for coming to that drama! It was AWESOME!!!!!!
This drama raised up my christmas spirit, which was a bit extinguished recently.
Good Job City Harvest! :)
and the trip continued to KTZ in ss2.
i was heading there with Damian's car.
the food was.. so-so. not that special. and it exacerbated my sore throat.
here it is, the famous honey dew loh.
and I was home at 12.30.
see, you see how the crazy me is back (pathetic, aren't I?)
well, don't compare to what I was back when I was surrounded by crazy friends, because it is all different now.
but, thanks God for letting me smile and feel the happiness & craziness once more.
*and besides, He gave another little surprise at night!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment