Sunday, January 1, 2012

NEW YEAR!

Wow, see how busy I have been these days!
Apparently too many things need to be told these days, but instead of writing them down, I chose to live them up.
Saying "see you again", meeting new people, going around and having fun, working, and meeting old pals have been fulfilling my days recently. As I told you in the previous post, David already went back to Indonesia, followed by Epi, Mei, Yoan, and finally Topel. Well, I was trying to convince myself that I would definitely meet them again in the next couple months. :)

~Epi and Mei's farewell with Lia and Gibon~

~Yoan and Topel's farewell with Syl and Ley~
And yeah, I'm kinda busy in the office now, working on the QC, Internal and External audit, and the development of cassava fries. Days in the office are full of filling up parameter checks, doing series of peeling-cutting-steaming-and-frying cassava fries, and checking up on company's documents. Tiring, but many new things I've learnt. :)

My new year's eve is a blast. I spent the night with Ley, Lia, Jetink, Novita, Syl, and Erick. I thank God for the night. We laughed, we drank, we played. Ah, such an unforgettable new year's eve :)

~Syl, Erick, Ley, me, Lia, Dedek, & Jetink~
Let me review this whole year.
2011.
Many things have changed.
Many things have been learnt.
Many things have gone.
Many things have come.

The first six months were the hardest. I am a person who gets easily broken when it comes to love. And to be honest, the first six months of 2011 were hard for me because yeah, I had problems with my (ex) bf.
The climax was on July. We broke up. But I believe (and prove it myself) that brought me to a better life.
After the break-up, I enjoyed myself more with my friends. As the proverb says "Sometimes you have to let good things fall apart, so better things can fall together". I prove that myself.
Being single is not as bad as I thought before. You have more time for enjoying time with friends and your own self.
Moreover, I've made more friends, I've traveled to good places, and I've enjoyed my time more.

So yeah, I can proudly say, 2011 finally replaces 2009 as my favorite year!

So, what are next year's resolutions?
One, I really want to be able to control my emotions. any kind of emotions. anger, sadness, jealousy, and other negative thoughts.
Two, I want to try using contact lenses! Gosh, sometimes I hate my rapid reflection.
Three, I want to control my feelings. I don't want to fall for wrong person anymore. That fuckin' hurts and I don't want to get hurt anymore!
Forth, GRADUATE FROM MONASH!

Can I achieve all resolutions? Let's see then! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Credit goes to Sylfester Arian Gunawan

No comments:

Post a Comment