Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 1: Self introduction, with recent photo and 20 interesting facts

Yes. I have been waiting to write this up, even though I know most of you have already known these facts since I am quite predictable =P.

Self introduction.
Okay. My full name is Maria Eleonora Nadya Karina. I somehow fancy my name. It is simple and easy to remember, yet meaningful and beautiful.
Chinese Indonesian, but can't speak any Chinese languange.
Recently I am just graduated from Monash University as Bachelor of Food Science and Technology.
I am talkative (even sometimes I talk too much until people are annoyed), cheerful, friendly, deep thinker, forgetful, loyal, extrovert, good listener and sensitive.


I just had my hair chopped off this week. Kinda bored with long hair, but now I regret I had it chopped.
I look like member of F4 now, since my hair is not that easily styled. Blah. I just hope it grows faster than it usually does.

And here we go, 20 interesting facts about me:
  1. I always chew my medicine pills or capsules before swallowing them. I know they are damn bitter, but I just can't swallow them directly.
  2. I was born as a very small skinny baby, but now I grow up...chubby. 
  3. I have never used contact lenses because my eyes are so highly sensitive.
  4. Power Rangers are my heroes. I've always been dreaming of becoming ranger pink, until now.
  5. I can sing a song without knowing the whole part, only by listening to the first few second of the song. But strangely, this can only work well for Church's songs.
  6. When I was still a fetus, my mom was told by a priest that I was a boy because this priest foresaw me as a mischievous little kid. And he was partly correct, I was born as a girl, but I was as mischievous as any other little boys.
  7. My mom was almost having baby (which was me) in the car, on the way to the hospital.
  8. Believe it or not, my life is briefly repeated every three years.
  9. I had my head and chin sutured 3 times, my elbow fractured and my face scarily scratched and ripped all within 2 years.
  10. Every time I wake up, I rub my face repeatedly and this habit is contagiously copied by my brother.
  11. I am a cry-baby. I easily cry over simple matters, like birthday surprise from my friends.
  12. I name almost all of my gadgets.
  13. I love writing. I have been writing stories and novels since I was in 4th grade of primary school, but I never finish any.
  14. When I like a guy, I tend to be less talkative.
  15. I believe that by listening to the songs that remind you of something bad over and over again, your broken heart can be healed, slightly.
  16. I can be categorized as Banana, meaning I am Chinese but English educated and I barely follow Chinese tradition.
  17. I slept during watching Fast and Furious and Avatar.
  18. When I am tipsy, I tend to be silent. But when I am drunk, I will screw anything nearby and laugh for no reason.
  19. I can't take a nap around Maghrib time, because my mood will be just dropped. I haven't discovered why.
  20. I snore and sometimes talk in my sleep.
FIUH.
I spent almost 4 hours finding these facts. 
Does that mean I don't know myself that well or aren't I interesting?

Gotta go, and see you tomorrow with day 2 blog challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment