Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 3: What makes me happy

So, it is already the third day of #30 Days Blog Challenge. If you miss this, you can read my post here.

What makes me happy.

Well, honestly I am a person who is easily pleased.
One thing I find myself a little bit weird is consistency makes me happy. Even if the situation is not going well.
As long as it is consistent, I'll be pleased.
But, that's from a deep perception.

Let's talk about from common perception.
What makes me happy:
Watching movies with my friends in markas.
Cooking with my friends.
Traveling with my friends.
Simply, everything that has something to do with my friends.
Eating chocolate ice cream while gossiping with my mom late at night.
Japanese food.
Good music.
Playing trombone and performing in orchestra.
Durian!
Rain (but I obviously don't like to get wet)
Creambath
My mom's cooking!
The smell of dry cleaned bed sheet
Sleeping with my brother
Fast internet
New episode of Grey's Anatomy
INDOMIE!
New videos of Wong Fu Production

I am going to update this list once I get the idea. :)

Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment