Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 2: My sibling

Day 2 of #30 Days Blog Challenge.

I have two blogs in total, but as long as I remember, I haven't mentioned about my little brother much.
So, this is the right time to introduce you my super little brother, Reinhardt Avila.




He has a complete package of a great brother anybody can have. He protects me like my dad will do. He loves me like my boyfriend will do. He cheers me up like my friends will do. And yet, he is still my 'slave' because he is much younger than me. Lol.

I was almost six years old when he was born. Since I was three years old, I kept asking my parents to give me a little brother/sister. I still remember how I was imagining the way God gave me sibling. It was like a very bright light penetrated into my mom's tummy. That's my thought of having a younger sibling.
I was super naive back then =P




We almost never fight. Even if we fight, it will only last for around 1 hour. It is either me or him that will apologize first. We almost share everything, except underwear of course. But unluckily, he gets my second stuffs most of the time. Hahaha.

I still remember, when we were kids, we created such stupid games. Like, Jinny oh Jinny. In this game, we were sitting face to face and talking to the table between us. We imagined the table was a genie. We pretended asking for food or drink and voila! The food was 'imaginably' provided.
Another game, we were running around the house with pulling up our pants.

And when rain came and the lightning stroke, we were hiding under our thick blanket and imagining if there was earthquake and lighting striking. Well, it was fun!

He has now grown up as a young man. Independent, responsible, patient, caring, smart, religious, loving, stingy (=P) and fun.
But for me, he is still my little brother whom I need to protect. Every second.


I love you Onyek!

No comments:

Post a Comment